Finance can sometimes seem like a world of its own that speaks its own language! However, the more employees who understand why financial teams operate as they do, the better the business runs. Understanding business finance is a prerequisite to progressing into management. This course is designed to help you get to grips with the nuts and bolts.
Seven learning sessions will enable you to:
- Learn about why financial planning is important.
- Understand the difference between profit and cashflow.
- Learn about management accounts.
- Understand and describe the different forms of finance.
- Learn about financial reports and why they are important.
Innovation South Virtual Campus
offers you the opportunity to learn a new skill without the need to take a whole qualification. You can cherry pick the courses that are most relevant to you and benefit from fast and convenient training. All courses have been funded by the Enterprise M3 LEP and are free to users.