There has never been a more important time to train all the workforce in cyber security to protect your business from the dangers of phishing and fraud.
Ten learning sessions have been designed to enable you to:
- Understand the concepts of authentication, authorisation and cryptography.
- Classify and identify groups and classes of hackers.
- Understand the anatomy of malware, phishing and cyber attacks.
- Understand basic cryptography principles and their use in securing data communications channels.
- Practically use passwords and cryptography to protect your network and your data.
Innovation South Virtual Campus
offers you the opportunity to learn a new skill without the need to take a whole qualification. You can cherry pick the courses that are most relevant to you and benefit from fast and convenient training. All courses have been funded by the Enterprise M3 LEP and are free to users.