IPC Circuit Boards
This course is designed to teach you all the basics in IPC Circuit Board soldering. The content is spread over six learning sessions that have been designed to enable you to:
- Understand the core principles and basics of soldering.
- Prepare wires, cables, and terminal installations.
- Understand the typical values and processes involved in through hole type connections.
- Prepare and solder components that are surface mounted.
- Understand the different methods, techniques and processed involved for effective cleaning.
- Become familiar with the processes and documentation involved when it comes to inspecting soldering work.
Innovation South Virtual Campus
offers you the opportunity to learn a new skill without the need to take a whole qualification. You can cherry pick the courses that are most relevant to you and benefit from fast and convenient training. All courses have been funded by the Enterprise M3 LEP and are free to users.