Software Development Java
The content is spread over eight learning sessions that have been designed to enable you to:
- Understand the concepts of Java programming and its language.
- Be able to declare, initialize, and change the value of a variable and generate new values with them.
- Understand the different ways ‘Operators’ can be used.
- Understand some of the mistakes Java programmers can make.
- Understand how to write and use ‘Methods’ correctly in Java.
Innovation South Virtual Campus
offers you the opportunity to learn a new skill without the need to take a whole qualification. You can cherry pick the courses that are most relevant to you and benefit from fast and convenient training. All courses have been funded by the Enterprise M3 LEP and are free to users.