Software Development Python
Python is an adaptable, fast and open source language with many uses. This course is designed to help you learn the foundation concepts and functions of Python. Ten learning sessions will enable you to:
- Learn about the history of Python and how it is used.
- Understand the basic features of the language so that you can write your first programme.
- Learn about the different types of data structures conditionals and input / output files.
- Understand why functions are useful in programming.
- Learn about pythonic code and idioms that you may come across.
Innovation South Virtual Campus
offers you the opportunity to learn a new skill without the need to take a whole qualification. You can cherry pick the courses that are most relevant to you and benefit from fast and convenient training. All courses have been funded by the Enterprise M3 LEP and are free to users.